Saturday, September 30, 2006

President Clinton eats Fox for Breakfast

While in Manchester last week, I caught a few seconds of an amazing newsclip of President Bill Clinton appearing to eat a Fox TV news reporter for breakfast.

I didn't have time to check it out at the time. But now back home, I have found this link to the interview on Fox TV which I think is an astonishing piece of television.

Fox is known for its right-wing agenda and for its savaging of Democrat politicians and anyone else with mainstream views.

But Bill Clinton is smart and had clearly done his research better than the jackass interviewer trying to make a name for himself.

I just love Clinton's body-language throughout which helps put him in control of the situation.

Apparently, this all happened last week in the US, before he came to Manchester to address Labour's Conference.

UPDATE: Sorry, I put wrong link on earlier - now updated with correct link...

No comments: